Despite some phased easing of Covid-19 restrictions, in consideration that the public health situation is ongoing, the Committee wishes to advise that for the time being Aloka remains closed to visitors. The situation will be reassessed over the coming months, and we will advise when Aloka reopens.
Thank you for your understanding. May all be well, happy and safe.
With stay-at-home orders for the Greater Sydney region advised by the NSW Government on 26 June 2021, the Committee wishes to advise that for the time being Aloka is closed to visitors.
May all be well, happy and safe during this time
In order to comply with public health regulations, there are new procedures for attending this session at Aloka:
1. ALL participants are required to register by the Friday before the session.
2. Please check your email to ensure you receive confirmation of your registration and further information prior to your visit.
3. To register, please contact us via the contact form with the following details:
2) No. of members of your household* attending:
3) Contact phone number:
4. Upon arrival at Aloka you will also need to register by scanning the QR code provided by Service NSW. We recommend that you download the Service NSW app beforehand to facilitate this process. (For further information or to download the app please visit Service NSW .)
4. Public health advice strongly recommends wearing a mask inside the Dhamma Hall, and observing hygiene procedures at all times, including washing or sanitising your hands etc.
6. Observe social distancing by maintaining 1.5m distance from others at all times.
Due to public health regulations, the number of attendees is limited. Once capacity in the Dhamma Hall is full, remaining participants will be seated outside the hall.
Please do not visit Aloka if you or any members of your family have any cold or flu-like symptoms; have visited a Covid-19 hotspot in the last 14 days; or are required to self-isolate.
May all be well, happy and safe.